HR Open Foundation
Exciting news! HROpen Foundation, a non-profit corporation under the US Tax Code has launched. Our mission is to foster education within the global human resources technical community. The Foundation provides educational resources for the industry and promotes learning in the international HR community.
HR Open Foundation has its roots in the highly successful HR Open Standards Consortium, an industry, government, and employer organization launched in 1999 with a broad but achievable vision, to develop and promote a free suite of specifications to enable HR-related data exchanges.
I'm excited the work we've done with HR Open Standards can be put into the global workforce to help educate technologists on the advantages of standards implementations."
-Bon Idziak, President | HR Open Foundation
The development of this organization is being led by an impressive Board of Directors that include influential leaders:
- Bon Idziak, President of HR Open Foundation and Chief Compliance and Government Relations Office at Accurate Background
- Andrew Cunsolo, Secretary of HR Open Foundation and Senior Director, Product Management, Jobvite
- Ingolf Teetz, Treasurer of HR Open Foundation and CEO, Milch & Zucker
- Ben Clemence, Director of Sales Engineering at HealthEquity
- Leslie Erwin, Sr. Director – Application Development at ADP
- Jason Sole, Director of Sales Engineering at DirectEmployers Association
- Jason Tyszko, Vice President, Center for Education and Workforce at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation