HR Open Standards Workgroups
The Consortium is continually updating our specifications and creating new standards to meet industry needs. A significant benefit to our organizational members, is that any of their employees may participate in the standards development. This allows the company to help create the standards and gives them early access to the specifications.
| Participation is a benefit exclusive to HR Open Standards Members. Click here to learn about joining HR Open Standards.
Check out the current projects below. Visit the individual workgroup pages for more information.
- Assessments - new JSON and XML specifications to handle current industry requirements including staging and xAPI content.
- Benefits - new JSON and XML standards, which will incorporate US Affordable Care Act requirements and add International functionality.
- Employee Wellness - new JSON and XML specification to set and reach employee wellness goals.
- Recruiting - enhancements to existing XML specification to meet European Commission needs and general industry requirements.
- Rewards - new JSON and XML standard for capturing employee and performance data and reporting on the most current information about who is recognizing, who is being recognized, how often, and payroll data.
- Salary Survey - new XML specification, between participating entity (often the employer) and the survey vendor.
- TimeCard - new JSON and XML specification to meet current industry needs.
The Consortium also has 3 standing committees:
- Technical Steering Committee
- Business Steering Committee
- Meeting Planning Committee
For information on joining one of the committees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.