The HR Open Standards Time Management workgroup is responsible for developing and maintaining standards to support time management systems. This group typically focuses on transactions between time and attendance systems, time capture devices, and billing systems.
|Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR Open Standards Members. Click here to learn about joining HR Open Standards. |
HR Open Standards Members are invited to join the Time Management Online Community.
- TimeCard - contains a record of time worked and/or associated expenses to be reimbursed.
- IndicativeData - describes the relationship between employer and employee relevant to provisioning time management systems.
Visit the HR Open Standards Community Calendar for a schedule of Time Management workgroup activities.
- Revisit existing XSD specification to determine additional use cases for current industry needs.
- Create JSON sample files and use cases.
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.
- Lead - Jan Van der Boom, Manus Global
- Schema Editors - Dimitar Draganov, Manus Global; Scott Peter, Insperity
- Diagram Editor - Peter Floss, Kronos
- Document Editor - Tony Ray, IQNavigator
- Recording Secretary - Jean Handel-Bailey, SAP