The HR Open Standards Stock Plans workgroup is responsible for developing and maintaining standards to provide employers flexibility and save them time and money when integrating systems between a stock plan sponsor, stock plan administrator, and broker.
|Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR Open Standards Members. Click here to learn about joining HR Open Standards. |
HR Open Standards Members are invited to join the Stock Plans Online Community.
- Stock Deposit - contains instructions for the broker to distribute stock to a given set of participants.
- Stock Option Exercise Order - contains a collection of information relating to the exercise of a stock option award.
- Stock Option Exercise Confirmation - contains information communicated from a broker to a stock option plan administrator regarding the exercise of stock options by a program participant.
- Stock Option Grant - contains a collection of information relating to the award for an individual's option to purchase company stock shares.
- Stock Plan - contains a collection of information relevant to creating and maintaining employee stock plan records.
- Stock Plan Participant - contains a collection of information about an account holder in a employer-sponsored stock option or stock purchase program.
- Stock Sale Confirmation - contains details regarding the outcome of a stock sale.
Other Projects to Consider
- Revisit existing specification to determine additional use cases for current industry needs.
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.