The HR Open Standards Screening workgroup is responsible for developing and maintaining standards for the Background Checking industry. This group focuses on transactions between Screening Service Requesters and Screening Supplier Providers.
| Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR-XML Members. Click here to learn about joining HR-XML.|
HR Open Standards Members are invited to join the Screening Online Community.
- Screening Catalog - allows the employer system to request information about available screening services.
- Screening Order and Report - enables the basic operations connected with the creation and maintenance of screening orders; and the fulfillment of those orders.
- Screening Vendor Order and Report - used to communicate between the Consumer Reporting Agency and the Researcher.
- Drug and Alcohol Test - provides the information needed to request a drug or alcohol
test, provide status of the request, and provide results of the test.
- Employment Eligibility I9 - contains the data filled out by both the employee and employer on Form I-9. Includes audit trail information required for an internal or external audit.
Other Projects to Consider
- Revisit existing specification to determine additional use cases for current industry needs.
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.