The HR Open Standards Performance Management workgroup is responsible for developing and maintaining standards to support integration of employee performance management result data with other arms-length systems. This may include transactions between employee management systems, corporate performance systems, HRIS, compensation management systems, competency systems, learning systems, and other talent management systems.
| Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR Open Standards Members. Click here to learn about joining HR Open Standards. |
HR Open Standards Members are invited to join the Performance Management Online Community.
- Development Plan - supports the communication of a training or development plan.
- EPM Participant - contains baseline data about the employee population subject to the performance or talent management processes.
- EPM Rater Panel - collection of information about individuals designated to serve as evaluators or "raters" within performance appraisal processes.
- EPM Result -defines a result from an employee performance management (EPM) process or "appraisal".
- Objectives Plan - supports the specification of objectives, groups of objectives, and related metrics and metadata.
- Objectives Result - contains information about results, against an objective plan.
Other Projects to Consider
- Revisit existing specification to determine additional use cases for current industry needs.
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.