The HR Open Standards Contingent Staffing workgroup is tasked with developing and maintaining standards to support the transmission of Staffing Industry information between trading partners. Trading partners within this industry would usually include a staffing supplier and customers, master vendors, vendor management systems, and eProcurement tools.
Note that the Contingent Staffing and Recruiting workgroups have similar business processes and may work together on specific projects. Additionally, both groups use similar content through common components, ensuring the specifications are closely aligned.
|Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR Open Standards Members. Click here to learn about joining HR Open Standards.|
HR Open Standards members are invited to join the Contingent Staffing Online Community.
- StaffingOrder - contains a set of information sufficient to place and manage an order with a staffing supplier. Can also be used in "request for quote" (RFQ) and a staffing requisition.
- StaffingResource - contains information relating to a person proposed, or with which a staffing customer has contracted, to fulfill a staffed position or role.
- StaffingAssignment - conveys the set of terms and conditions related to the placement of a staffing resource with a staffing customer.
- TimeCard - contains a record of time worked and/or associated expenses to be reimbursed.
- WorkerOnBoarding - Contains a collection of data about an applicant who has accepted an offer with the employer and is in the process of On Boarding which includes moving the indicative data to the new system of record.
- Staffing suppliers and intermediary systems might also use the Candidate and Position Opening specifications.
Other Projects to Consider
- Revisit existing specification to determine additional use cases for current industry needs.
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.