The HR Open Standards Assessment workgroup is responsible for developing and maintaining assessment standards to support the procurement of assessment services and the integration of assessment results. This group typically focuses on transactions between Recruiting Systems and Assessment Providers. Other actors that may be involved include the assessment subject , applicant tracking systems (ATS), third-party test centers, and screening service providers.
| Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR Open Standards Members. Click here to learn about joining HR Open Standards.
HR Open Standards Members are invited to join the Assessment Online Community.
- Assessment Catalog - contains a set of information about assessment services or tests available to a customer.
- Assessment Order - defines a set of information necessary to execute an order for an employment test or assessment.
- Assessment Report - provides scores and other details to fulfill or respond to an assessment order.
Visit the HR Open Standards Community Calendar for a schedule of Assessment workgroup activities.
- Develop new XSD specification (based on existing schema) to manage current industry needs, including staging and xAPI.
- Create JSON schema and sample files.
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.
- Workgroup Lead - David Steckbeck, Birkman International
- Secretary - Jim Elder, DDI
- Schema Editor - Chris Pauley
- Diagram Editor - Rick Barfoot, HRNX
- Document Coordinator - Christer Larsson, Lumesse