HR Open Standards 2017 Annual Meeting
Denver, CO | March 9-10, 2017
Join us in Denver to discover HR technology trends in 2017 and how HR technology standards provide your organization the best competitive advantage in an ever-evolving market. Sessions include trending keynotes, real-world implementation case studies, hands-on development workgroups, and more.
The HR Open annual conference brings together technology providers, HR professionals, and global standards advocates to promote awareness and adoption of the consortium's HR data exchange standards. At the conference, you can
- Learn from HR Industry’s top business innovators
- Gain practical knowledge of HR integrations
- Build standards in active workgroup projects
- Resolve integration challenges
- Network with business & technology partners
Our standards provide confidence and build trust between trading partners, businesses, and government agencies, especially those transparently developed by a diverse, global community.
Keynotes & General Sessions
- Successful Agile and Project Management, Martin Van Der Schouw
- HR Tech Trends in 2017 and Beyond Panel: Best of Breed vs. Suite of Products
- Recruiting Flight Attendants with AI, Milch & Zucker
- A Stevie Award Winning Standards-Based VMS Solution, IQNavigator
- NGA Human Resources Global Payroll Exchange Solution, NGA Human Resources
- Denver Tech Startups Session
- Assessments Industry Trends & Case Study, HRNX
- Screening Industry Trends & Case Study, Accurate Background
More coming soon!
Workgroup Project Sessions
- Screening JSON
- Benefits JSON
- Payroll JSON
- Recruiting JSON
A special room rate is available for HR Open Standards meeting attendees at the stunning and historic Brown Palace Hotel and Spa.
The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa
321 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202