5 New Projects Starting Up
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Posted by: Kim Bartkus
HR Open Standards Consortium is starting up five new projects. Please contact us if you are interested in participating:
- Benefits - enhance to incorporate ACA requirements and add international functionality. Develop JSON version.
- Assessments - enhance to include xAPI, staging and other industry functionality. Develop JSON version.
- Employee Recognition - develop new JSON and XML specifications to capture employee performance data for recognition purposes.
- Recruiting - enhance specification with European requirements and other industry functionality.
- Employee Wellness - develop new JSON and XML specifications to set and reach employee wellness goals.
Organizational and Individual members are invited to participate in any of our new or existing projects. For more details, contact us at email@example.com