The HR Open Standard Consortium's Data Provisioning workgroup is responsible for developing and maintaining standards to support the provisioning of company and employee data.
| Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR Open Standards Members. Click here to learn about joining HR Open Standards.|
HR Open Standards members are invited to join the Data Provisioning Online Community.
- Organization Chart - a simple, "open model" structure for communicating basic information about an organization.
- Indicative Data - describes the relationship between the employer and employee relevant to provisioning human resource management systems and outsourcing systems.
- HR Master Data - contains a full complement of information about a human resource.
- User Account - describes who is currently authorized for a certain scope of work within a given system or related systems.
Other Projects to Consider
- Revisit existing specification to determine additional use cases for current industry needs.
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.