HR Open Standards 2017 Annual Meeting
Denver, CO | March 9-10, 2017
Join us in Denver to discover HR technology trends in 2017 and how HR technology standards provide your organization the best competitive advantage in an ever-evolving market. Sessions include trending keynotes, real-world implementation case studies, hands-on development workgroups, and more.
The HR Open annual conference brings together technology providers, HR professionals, and global standards advocates to promote awareness and adoption of the consortium's HR data exchange standards. At the conference, you can
- Learn from HR Industry’s top business innovators
- Gain practical knowledge of HR integrations
- Build standards in active workgroup projects
- Resolve integration challenges
- Network with business & technology partners
Our standards provide confidence and build trust between trading partners, businesses, and government agencies, especially those transparently developed by a diverse, global community.
Keynotes & General Sessions
- Opening Keynote: Successful Agile and Project Management, Martin VanDerSchouw
- Closing Keynote: Internet of Things on the Horizon of Human Resources, Matthew Bailey
- HR Tech Trends in 2017 and Beyond Panel: Best of Breed vs. Suite of Products, Ward Christman (moderator)
- Artificial Intelligence and Human Resources, Meredith Bishop
- A Stevie Award Winning Standards-Based VMS Solution, IQNavigator
- NGA Human Resources Global Payroll Exchange Solution, NGA Human Resources
- Denver Tech Startups Session
- Assessments Industry Trends & Case Study, HRNX
- Screening Industry Trends & Case Study, Accurate Background
Workgroup Project Sessions
- Screening JSON
- Benefits JSON
- Payroll JSON
- Recruiting JSON
321 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
+1 (303) 297-3111
HR Open Standards attendee discount: $194/night. A special room rate is available at the stunning and historic Brown Palace Hotel and Spa.
Book now, as space is limited!
Transport to/from Denver International Airport
- Denver International Airport (KDEN)
- Centennial Airport (KAPA)
Transportation to/from Denver International Airport (KDEN)
- Taxis, Uber, and Lyft vehicles are available from passenger pickup.
- Denver Airport Rail passes are available for $9 (one way) to/from KDEN to Union Station. It takes approximately 37 minutes, and trains depart every 15-30 minutes depending on the time of day. Check out the Denver Airport Rail website here for train schedules and additional information. Union station is quick cab/Uber ride or a brisk walk (.9 mile) from the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa.