Simplify your HR Integration
Certify your organization's HR Open Standards implementation signaling to your customers and trading partners that your organization has taken steps to simplify your integrations, thus saving you and them integration costs.
- Authorized use of the HR Open Standards Certified logo
- Listing on the HR Open Standards website
- Searchable entry on the HR Open Standards website
- Announcement in a Press Release and e-mail message distributed to over 7,000 HR Professionals
- Validation of your organization's HR Open Standards Implementation efforts
- HR Open Standards technical assistance while testing your implementations
- ...And most importantly, HRCertify positions your company to meet customer procurement criteria. Customers want HR suppliers that can integration easily!
|"Research shows that upfront software costs account for only 30% to 40% of the total cost of implementing HR information solutions. Discovery, analysis, custom interface development, and ongoing maintenance account for the other 60% to 70% of many HR information system solutions. HRCertify can simplify your integration." ||Becoming Certified |
Step One: Complete the HR Open Standards Certification form located below describing your implementation
Step Two: A certification specialist will contact you to begin the process
Step Three: Submit the information requested along with a conformance statement