HR Open Committees
HR Open Standards has three committees that perform critical functions for the consortium. All three committees require membership to participate and are by invitation only. If you are interested in joining one of the committees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Steering Committee
Responsible for all marketing of the consortium.
- Develop marketing plans for advertising, promotion, and recruiting members
- Develop general marketing materials, including event booth and collateral
- Develop framework for gathering and presenting bi-annual statistics
- Ongoing website review and enhancement recommendations
- Complete business tasks to meet strategic objectives
For more details on the BSC, visit the BSC page.
Meeting Planning Committee
Responsible for planning and preparation of annual meeting.
- Consider best options for venue
- Work with staff to draft event budget
- Recruit general and keynote speakers
- Work with staff to develop signage, marketing and program
- Solicit sponsors
Technical Steering Committee
Responsible for all technical aspects of the consortium.
- Develop guidelines for schema design, including data types, extensions, etc.
- Recommend and manage use of common components
- Contribute to implementation forums
- Review standards deliverables to ensure they meet best practices
- Monitor technical advances that may be of interest to HR Open Standards
- Keep abreast of other standards bodies and industry trends
- Complete technical tasks to meet strategic objectives
For more details, visit the 4.0 Development Page.