About HR Open Standards
What is the HR Open Standards Consortium?
The HR Open Standards Consortium is the only independent, non-profit, volunteer-led organization dedicated to the development and promotion of a standard suite of specifications to enable human resource related data exchanges.
- Enable innovation by allowing employers, government and software vendors to leverage flexible, comprehensive, and free sets of HR specifications; and
- Be globally recognized as the community and leading provider of specifications that enable interoperability between HR systems.
- To lead the ongoing development of robust, extensible, global HR interoperability standards enabling easy-to-implement, time- and cost-effective integration of HR systems.
- To expand and engage the community to share experiences and expertise for the betterment of the community.
- To collaborate with other standards organizations to ensure interoperability and business alignment.
The HR Open Standards Consortium is driven by the needs and priorities of its members. Any member can propose that the Consortium undertake a standards activity. If the proposal is accepted, specifications are created and/or updated using a documented, transparent and open collaborative process. All specifications are approved by the Consortium's board of directors before being released.
HR Open Standards Consortium, Inc.
13506 Summerport Village Pkwy #283
Windermere, FL 34786 US