HR Open Standards Consortium Annual Meeting
The 2014 Annual Meeting was held at Dinah's Garden Hotel in Palo Alto, CA from March 6-7, 2014.
The 2014 Annual Meeting was a blend of general sessions, technical discussions, and business presentations to provide the maximum value for our audience. Session Details.
Keynote: Analyst Panel
Join Bill Kutik, Tech Columnist for HRE, moderating a panel of top HR Experts.
- Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder of Bersin by Deloitte
- Heidi Spirgi, SVP Business Agility Services at Appirio
- John Sumser, CEO of HRExaminer
- How to Connect Systems using JSON and the New HR Open Standards Lightweight Recruiting Standards
- Ask the Experts: Practical Implementation of HR-XML 3.x with BODs
- Kick-start your HR Open Standards Development Project in .NET, Java, or PHP
- Case Study: Jobstairs and Direct Employers Implementation
- Practical Lessons Learned and the Benefits of HR-XML Certification
- Partnership Essentials: The Principles of Strong Alliances
- Enterprise Social Networks and the New Integration Layer
- US Affordable Care Act and your HRIS
- Data Privacy and Security Across Borders
- How Your Business can Benefit from HR Open Standards Integrations
Thank You to our Sponsors