The HR Open Standards Competencies workgroup is responsible for developing and maintaining standards relating to competencies.
| Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR Open Standards Members. Click here to learn about joining HR Open Standards.|
HR Open Standards Members are invited to join the Competencies Online Community.
- Person Competency Component - a competency within the context of a personal record (profile, appraisal, assessment) assessed or asserted at specified level of proficiency.
- Position Competency Component - contains a specified required and/or desired level of proficiency and has an explicit or implicit level of importance (weight) among sibling competencies associated with a position.
- Development Competency Component - associated with a learning object or developmental tool. It optionally has a specified required and/or desired level of proficiency and has an explicit or implicit level of importance (weight) among sibling competencies associated with the learning object.
- Position Competency Model (provisional) - a collection of competency information associated with position or job.
- Competency Definition (provisional) - a reusable competency definition (RDC) used for course-grain competency "clusters" or fine-grain individual competencies.
Other Projects to Consider
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.